Members of the Fintech Philippines Association are committed to observing and promoting the highest standards of ethical conduct.
Members pledge to accept this code as a minimum guideline for ethical conduct and shall:
- Maintain a professional level of courtesy, respect, and objectivity in all Association activities.
- Refrain from abusing power or namedropping for personal gain.
- Respect the confidentiality of sensitive information known only to the Association or its members.
- Report to the Board of Trustees any members they feel are not following good conduct.
- Respect the diversity of opinions as expressed or acted upon by the Association’s members, committees, and membership, and formally register any dissent only as appropriate to the Board of Trustees.
- Promote collaboration, cooperation, and partnership among the Association’s members.
When you join the Fintech Philippines Association, you agree to abide by this code of ethics.