Members of the Fintech Philippines Association are committed to observing and promoting the highest standards of ethical conduct as members of Fintech Philippines Association.
- Members pledge to accept this code as a minimum guideline for ethical conduct and shall:
- Maintain a professional level of courtesy, respect, and objectivity in all Fintech Philippines Association activities
- No abuse of power nor name dropping to get entry or for personal gain.
- Respect the confidentiality of sensitive information known only to the association or members
- Report to Board of Trustees any members they feel are not following good conduct
- Respect the diversity of opinions as expressed or acted upon by the Fintech Philippines Association members, committees and membership, and formally register any dissent only as appropriate to FPH Board of Trustee.
- Promote collaboration, cooperation, and partnership among association members.
When you join Fintech Philippines Association you agree to abide by this code of Ethics.